Dalric Medial Extensions Shoes Only (Pair)
If you wish to purchase a complete application kit that includes epoxy glue, tape, gloves, hardware specific to the shoe and detailed instructions, click here.
Medial Extensions used for:
Note: This shoe has little or no effect on toe out rotational deformities. This deformity often appears to be a valgus fetlock which is extremely rare in developing young horses.
- Knock Knees (Valgus)
- Valgus Hocks(Early correction offers better response.)
Reasons for Use:
Click below to learn how to apply Dalric Extensions.
- Easy to apply (adjustable)
- Dramatic results when used early
- Enhances dynamic stability
- Relieves stress on young bones
- Minimizes hoof and joint distortion Caution: remove shoes as recommended to avoid unwarranted pinching effect.
Dalric Extension Instructions
Size #1: Fits foals 1 to 6 weeks, maximum foot width 3 in
Size #2: Fits foals 6 to 12 weeks, maximum foot width 3 1/2 in
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog